Layer 1 – LEEDS Certification
Smart Location and Linkages
- The right location with a plan to protect the natural ecology and environment.
- A city plan with housing and jobs promity, reducing automobile dependence.
Neighborhood Pattern & Design
- Compact, mixed-use developments and walkable streets.
- Access to civic centers, public spaces and recreation.
Green Infrastructure & Buildings
- Water efficiency in buildings and landscape.
- Storm water and waste water management.
- Infrastructure energy efficiency.
Layer 2 – Basic Infrastructure
Expressways & Transport
- Expanded Infrastructure
- Low Carbon Public Transportation
- Buses, Subways, Bike Paths, Airport Shuttles
- High Speed Fiber Optics
- LTE / 5G Cellular Networks
- NFC Systems (Near Field Communication)
Power Supply, Energy Stations, Waterworks
- Integrated Resources
- Storm Water Management
- Real Time Monitoring
- Resource Monitoring
Layer 3 – SMART Infrastructure
Smart Homes and Buildings
- Remote Access
- Real Time Information
- Smart Management Systems
- Low Carbon Emission Design
Intelligent Transport Systems
- Coordination + Integration
- Live Travel Information
- Monitoring Demand
- Information Points
- Wind Turbines (Land & Offshore)
- Solar Panels / MegaSolar Plants
- Biomass Fuels
Layer 4 – Life Services
On-Demand Transportation System
Energy Conservation / Reduced Emissions
Layer 5 – Culture and Art
Attractions & Tourism
- Event Halls and Art Centers
- Sports Stadiums
- Museums and Ecotarium
Education & Health
- Urban College Campus
- State-of-the-Art Hospitals
- Retirement Centers
Parks and Recreation
- Central Park Area
- City-Wide Bike & Walking Paths
- Commercial Parks (Golf Courses, etc)